Friday, February 3, 2012

Interview: The Lifecycle of Software Objects - Ted Chiang

"Peter Orullian: Let’s get underway by having you give us a snapshot of your work to set the stage for our conversation: genres you write in, recognitions, etc., publishing vitals, if you will.

Ted Chiang: I write science fiction short stories. I have a collection of my stories, STORIES OF YOUR LIFE AND OTHERS, published by Small Beer Press, and I recently had a novella, THE LIFECYCLE OF SOFTWARE OBJECTS, published as a standalone volume by Subterranean Press. As for recognitions, I guess you mean awards? My work has won four Nebulas, four Hugos, and four Locus awards."


4 out of 5

http://sf-fantasy.suvudu.com/2012/01/interview-the-lifecycle-of-software-objects-by-ted-chiang.html

No comments:

Post a Comment